This update it to let people know that we have now re-opened but we will be following the government guidelines on COVID-19 regarding social distancing as well as other such measures until these guidelines have been relaxed.
We also want to also reassure people that we are trying our best to operate as normal as we can while also ensuring the safety of all staff and customers.
Information For New & Potential Customers:
We are taking enquiries & quotations through:
– Telephone: 01733 810063
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website Contact Form: (Click Here)
We are able to provide estimated quotations remotely based on images and measurements, or if you prefer a more accurate quotation we can arrange a quick site visit while adhering to the goverment guidelines.
Information For Existing Customers:
– All staff that are showing symptoms of COVID-19 will work from home or will be in self-isolation for 1-2 weeks.
– With regards invoices, receipts & quotations, we can provide these via e-mail where necessary.
– With regards to site work, we shall be operating as normal as much as we can, the staff shall be taking the necessary precautions regarding hygiene and will be following government guidelines regarding social distancing as well as practicably possible.
We would like to thank everybody for their patience and understanding throughout, we shall update this if anything changes in the meantime.